Graduated 2 years early- Am I nontrad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

utdcalipremed

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like title said, I graduated two years early from undergrad (matriculated 2019 fall graduated 2021 summer). I'm applying during the 2023 matriculation cycle and as I have been writing my application, I've reached the nontraditional question. During the time since graduating, I've been working as a research tech will continue to until matriculation. Am I a nontrad applicant?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like title said, I graduated two years early from undergrad (matriculated 2019 fall graduated 2021 summer). I'm applying during the 2023 matriculation cycle and as I have been writing my application, I've reached the nontraditional question. During the time since graduating, I've been working as a research tech will continue to until matriculation. Am I a nontrad applicant?
Nope.
 
Nah I matriculated with a teenager
It's a neat little footnote, though, and your lifetime earning potential is probably >2M higher than mine! 🙂