Graduated 2 years early- Am I nontrad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

utdcalipremed

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Like title said, I graduated two years early from undergrad (matriculated 2019 fall graduated 2021 summer). I'm applying during the 2023 matriculation cycle and as I have been writing my application, I've reached the nontraditional question. During the time since graduating, I've been working as a research tech will continue to until matriculation. Am I a nontrad applicant?

Members don't see this ad.

nope
what else are you doing in your app
do you even have an app or just a degree?

Members don't see this ad :)
Like title said, I graduated two years early from undergrad (matriculated 2019 fall graduated 2021 summer). I'm applying during the 2023 matriculation cycle and as I have been writing my application, I've reached the nontraditional question. During the time since graduating, I've been working as a research tech will continue to until matriculation. Am I a nontrad applicant?
Nope.

Nah I matriculated with a teenager
It's a neat little footnote, though, and your lifetime earning potential is probably >2M higher than mine! :)

Not in the intended definition, but I guess graduating early does make you "not a traditional student." Read this to get a better idea of the meaning behind it.