Graduated with BC Chemistry... Which additional classes should I take????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

384895198hjd

I graduated with my chemistry degree spring 2016. Following graduation, I took a summer MCAT prep course and subsequently took the MCAT. It had been years since I had taken any Bio, and I self-studied a large amount of biology and biochemistry. I did well on the MCAT, and have applied to schools. I am currently taking additional classes to prepare myself for the heavy medical school curriculum. This semester, I am taking Biochemistry 1. Next semester, I was planning on taking Molecular Biology/Genomics and Human Physiology. I can only afford to take 2 classes next semester, and I was wondering if there were more pertinent classes I could take that would better prepare me for medical school than the 2 classes I listed above. I know that microbiology classes would be helpful or even embryology classes... or even some other related class. Here, I am looking for advice. Should I stick with the two classes I am planning on taking, or would anyone recommend another class(es) to take instead? Thanks so much!!!

Members don't see this ad.