GRE Vocabulary or SAT Vocabulary book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jungjh9001

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the verbal section of the PCAT, which vocabulary book should I use to study? (If I have to choose one..)

There are so many of those "vocabulary list" books. could you please recommend a specific book?
I have been searching online for the vocabulary lists but those didn't seem sufficient..
 
For the verbal section of the PCAT, which vocabulary book should I use to study? (If I have to choose one..)

There are so many of those "vocabulary list" books. could you please recommend a specific book?
I have been searching online for the vocabulary lists but those didn't seem sufficient..
The GRE vocabulary books will cover a great variety of words, and will definitely prepare you for the PCAT. An SAT vocabulary book will contain words you should already know, really.

I'm sure most are good; do a search on amazon.com for the GRE book that covers vocab and pick one that has high ratings.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad