Great community Radiology programs in Northeast region

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

John Snow 16

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aways are coming up and I am currently looking for great community level programs in the Northeast to hopefully target. Not necessarily info on aways but more on resident training quality and environment, just hoping to hear some input on what others have experienced or heard of programs in the area. There hasn't been too many recent/updated posts on community programs so I wanted to hear more about it in this thread or through pm.
 
Thank you all for the pm's. So far I heard about BI/St Luke's (NY), Einstein Medical Center (PA), and St. Barnabas (NJ). Any others would be great!!!