1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Great experience

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by healer?, Nov 18, 1999.

1. healer?

healer? New Member

I spent an afternoon earlier this week with a DO to try to find out if osteopathy is the right thing for me or not. I came out of the afternoon ecstatic about the idea of me becoming a DO! The manipulations were incredible, the patients were so pleased with their care, the doctor was wonderful with the patients, and there was so much actual physical patient contact.

I just wanted to let anyone who is skeptical about osteopathy know that they should definately spend some time with a DO. I think you find out very quickly whether you really want to (and should) pursue a DO degree.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. peds

peds Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

i deffintley agree, after i shadowed a d.o. i knew it was what i wanted to do. i was so amazed with all she could see with her eyes and hands. it is awesome

4. Yosh

Yosh Livin' in the WINDY CITY
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I agree totally, I shadowed a D.O. for about three months, and am full fledged D.O. interested. I am so glad as for having the experience...