Great Full time Job offering for PT's - Eugene Oregon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDJ

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I work at what I believe is the best outpatient PT clinic in Oregon. We are currently hiring for a full-time physical therapist. This is a busy clinic that uses progressive equipment and techniques and is evidenced based in practice. The PT's here are incredible and the practice is very busy and thriving. The patients are great as well. In our clinic we have a pressure sensitive treadmill where we can do in depth gait analysis and put it up on big monitor to show patients or do biofeedback. We have wireless EMG where we can track electrical activity of patients to ensure prescribed exercises are actually activating the necessary muscles (or whatever else you want to use EMG for), we have a very highly utilized biodex machine which we use to increase strength for people with weakness resulting from injury and so much more! We also have an entire basement dedicated to doing bike fits for patients. The clinic has a huge amount of space and it's a great environment to work in. The owners aren't very good at promoting this job because they are busy practicing physical therapists as well in the clinic so I offered to help them because they haven't gotten many applicants so far.
Here is the Craigslist ad with information on how to apply. http://eugene.craigslist.org/hea/4570737605.html
Please share this with any PT friends you have that might be looking for a job! They do accept new graduates even though it says experience preferred. Give it a shot! Applying Tips: Don't show up for interview wearing shorts, don't address the owner as "Sean", please refer to him as Dr. Roach, and show interest in the fun things the clinic has to offer as described above and you will do great!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So this is the Roach Clinic?

- Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Haha. :p It's a great clinic. Spacious and super fun to work in. It also has a pilates instructor and 2 personal trainers/olympic weightlifting classes and a fully time tech/lab assistant who has a PhD in Physics. He helps with the techy aspects like the EMG, Biodex, RTS, Gait analysis and Bike fits. I am a student observer there part-time and work the front desk in the afternoons so I'm pretty familiar with the operations there.
I probably made it sound like a really uptight clinic by posting about professionalism in the interview process, but the clinic is actually a super laid back, casual environment once you have the job. Just common sense is required when applying the same as any other professional career.