Great news!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rhillstr

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, Great news.
I get to go to TUCOM and AZCOM.
Who is going to AZCOM between 10/18 and 10/22?
Anyone who has interviewed thus far at either place, I beg you to email me with your wisdom.
[email protected]
Thanks everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

I went to AZCOM last month and had a great time! The admissions director was very nice and had a well organzied day mapped out for us. We had 12 people there. After breakfast, 1/2 of the group went on a tour while the other half were interviewed. Then we switched after the tour was finished. They also fed us lunch.

All in all, they rolled out the red carpet for us and the students seemed very happy to be there. Be ready for a school that has about 2x to 3x the land of other DO schools and great plans for the present and the future. I was thrilled to learn of my acceptance.

Make absolutely sure that you visit interviewfeedback.com. I did and was very prepared for their questions. My advice for anyone on an interview: Be positive, be informed, be honest and, be likeable.

Email me if you have questions.

Phillip
Class of 2004 (somewhere)

For what it is worth, AZCOM was one of the medical schools that accepted me last year and the best interview of all of them. It all took place in a very friendly, non-confrontational atmosphere with zero stress. Be ready to have a great day. I left AZCOM quite impressed and know I would have been very happy there. Of course NSUCOM was home, so I went there.
smile.gif

Good luck to you.

ggulick.gif