Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would save it for an update letter that you send in later, as soon as the time you submit the Secondary, if you feel it critical to your application. Future events should not be listed on the application. If you are found to be overly-creative with an entry in the manner you suggest, it will call into question the legitimacy of your other entries. It isn't worth it.Hey guys, quick question:
i've got two big volunteer activities coming up, but i really need to get my app in soon. I'll be starting at the free clinic downtown helping patients check in and handle paperwork and also teaching CPR/First Aid for the Red Cross. Both orientations are this week, but I need to have my application submitted this weekend due to what I was told about the timeline of my MCAT scores (I took it 3 years ago july 13, so i was told by the admissions at WSU I had to apply by then).
Can I list both of these on my work/activities section? I was thinking to put a description of what my position will be and when I'll be doing my orientation? These are things that, by the time my primary actually gets to the school, i'll have already started.