Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am filling out my AMCAS app, and came across the disadvantaged status page.
I grew up on my father's farm until I was 12. He housed his worker's families in nearby farmhouses, and growing up I spent most of my social time with them. Their families were definitely medically underserved and undereducated, but my family was not. Should I check the box for yes? (I would not move back out to live on a farm, but I talk about growing up in this environment in my PS)
I grew up on my father's farm until I was 12. He housed his worker's families in nearby farmhouses, and growing up I spent most of my social time with them. Their families were definitely medically underserved and undereducated, but my family was not. Should I check the box for yes? (I would not move back out to live on a farm, but I talk about growing up in this environment in my PS)