Grey's Anatomy vs. Scrubs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Grey's Anatomy...what I want to know is how surgical interns have enough free time to have all that sex! The surgical interns I know barely have enough time to eat dinner. If, however, it were filmed in a real hospital, I'd be working there faster than you could say 'hospital full of hot guys in scrubs'.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like the tailored, form-fitting white coats they have on House, myself
I think I'm pickin' up the sarcasm here🙄 But you actually can get your white coat tailored...though I don't know why anyone would want to...but how can you even tell they're form fitting on House, they usually wear them open....now on the other hand seeing Cutty's (sp?) boobies hiked up in that push up bra would get me to work everyday! That's how I want my Chief of Staff to look!