Step I Guide me Aim for 240+ UW70% NBME211

Started by lynn0614
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lynn0614

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I prepared for 2 months, and registered test on 8/27.(because summer vacation ends in August 31st, I'll have to go back to school which leaves me little time to study.)
I am an IMG, so I aimed for 240+, but did NBME17, got only 211!! (30 points to go!)
Let me report what I did, so you can give me advice: I have done pathoma (3/4 of the videos and found that I still cannot do the pathology questions right in UW.) and DIT (all of them.) with FA and UW(got 70% correct now)
I got so disappointed with my two-months work and a 211 on NBME 17......
I can get it after I read the explanations on the forum, but I couldn't figure it out what the crazy question is testing at first glance!
Don't know what to do next?!
Should I go on completing residual 1200Qs in UW or should I read books or other material?
And could someone tell me how long does it take to reach my goal. (sad)
Appreciate for any of you to reply 🙂