Gunner Training/Firecracker for Step 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

happyfeet123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDN,

Does anybody have any experience with using GT/Firecracker for step 2 studying or 3rd year shelf exams? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks! Would you (or anyone else) like to elaborate on how you're manage yourself to use it for 3rd year? Between casefiles, pretests, Uworld...etc, i barely have time for anything else it feels like lol

Thanks! Would you (or anyone else) like to elaborate on how you're manage yourself to use it for 3rd year? Between casefiles, pretests, Uworld...etc, i barely have time for anything else it feels like lol

So fc is actually better because you can divide the questions into on-time and behind on. Moreover, you can at least stay current on the topics you select as well from the questions you should have done last week (speaking from experience).

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else using it? Been getting emails about their launch. Trying to decide if I should just use this and Uworld 3rd year. Thoughts?

My main problem with flagging/banking questions daily is that I may run into the same issues I had with GT-- that is having 200+ review questions to do daily, which is just too damn many to do when you are at the hospital for 8-14 hrs/day at the hospital. Anyone else agree?

Now that FC for step 2 has been out for a while, anybody with new insight on how much it helped for shelf exams/step 2?