Guys please help, losing my mind. I think I made a mistake sending my letters via INTERFOLIO!!

SpaceHamsterBoo

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Jan 21, 2012
Status
Pre-Medical
So I submitted my LORs via interfolio to DO schools individually and I forgot to attach my AACOMAS ID...idk how or why I could have been so stupid but I made the mistake and now I'm taking responsibility for it.

What do I do?!

Premedguy75

2+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2015
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Is there any way to send again? It may cost extra but it could be worth it. That or e-mail each admission's rep/committee individually.

summergirl

7+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2012
Status
Medical Student
I once forgot to attach my AACOMAS ID when I sent a letter to a DO school. I just immediately resent it again with the AACOMAS ID and Interfolio didn't charge me extra. I cancelled the original transaction after I sent it the second time but I'm sure you don't have to do that if you are already past the time to cancel it. Overall not a big problem at all.

sab3156

7+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2011
Status
Medical Student
Call interfolio and ask them to not charge you again for the second delivery. They are usually very helpful, so it's worth trying.

gigi24

2+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2015
I believe if it was by email you won't get charged, I had to resend a letter to a school and it was surprisingly free.