Guys please help, losing my mind. I think I made a mistake sending my letters via INTERFOLIO!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpaceHamsterBoo

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I submitted my LORs via interfolio to DO schools individually and I forgot to attach my AACOMAS ID...idk how or why I could have been so stupid but I made the mistake and now I'm taking responsibility for it.

What do I do?!

Members don't see this ad.

Is there any way to send again? It may cost extra but it could be worth it. That or e-mail each admission's rep/committee individually.

Nothing to worry about. Just resend them w/ the ID attached.

Members don't see this ad :)
I once forgot to attach my AACOMAS ID when I sent a letter to a DO school. I just immediately resent it again with the AACOMAS ID and Interfolio didn't charge me extra. I cancelled the original transaction after I sent it the second time but I'm sure you don't have to do that if you are already past the time to cancel it. Overall not a big problem at all.

Call interfolio and ask them to not charge you again for the second delivery. They are usually very helpful, so it's worth trying.

I believe if it was by email you won't get charged, I had to resend a letter to a school and it was surprisingly free.