My company is sending me back to school.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PremedDreaming

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As the title states, my company is sending me back to school and they are fully paying for my MBA at UNC. However, I have realized that I don’t want to follow the current path I am on. I work as a microbiologist in the food industry, but I still feel like there is something missing in my life. I dropped the premed path post college due to a poor MCAT score, but I have reached a point in my life where I would like to take the MCAT again and attempt getting into medical school. I am curious if anyone has advise or been in a similar situation.

thank you!