GW postcard?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pembleton

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, I got a yellow postcard from GW telling me that my application was complete but a few weeks earlier I got a rejection letter from them.

Just a glitch right?

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe you were somehow put back in to the applicant pile.

or maybe the postcard was lost in the mail and just arrived reaaaaaaaalllllly late. kinda embarrasing on the school's part, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
The postmark on the card is April 15th and I got the reject letter in March. I think they made a boo boo sending me the card.

I don't dare call them and ask because what if I am being reconsidered then I'd be the fool for reminding them that they rejected me earlier.

GW is notorious for being disorganized...at least in my opinion. They never sent me info about an interview until the day after it was supposed to be. They also lost a friend's LOR's and another friend that applied to their grad school had to send her app 3 times. I wish you luck in being reconsidered but honestly I bet they just made another stupid mistake.