Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

GW postcard?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Pembleton, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Pembleton

Pembleton Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Yesterday, I got a yellow postcard from GW telling me that my application was complete but a few weeks earlier I got a rejection letter from them.

Just a glitch right?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Adapt

Adapt 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

Maybe you were somehow put back in to the applicant pile.

4. martianMIKE

martianMIKE Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

or maybe the postcard was lost in the mail and just arrived reaaaaaaaalllllly late. kinda embarrasing on the school's part, though.

5. Pembleton

Pembleton Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

The postmark on the card is April 15th and I got the reject letter in March. I think they made a boo boo sending me the card.

I don't dare call them and ask because what if I am being reconsidered then I'd be the fool for reminding them that they rejected me earlier.

6. Hamface16

Hamface16 Member
    7+ Year Member

GW is notorious for being disorganized...at least in my opinion. They never sent me info about an interview until the day after it was supposed to be. They also lost a friend's LOR's and another friend that applied to their grad school had to send her app 3 times. I wish you luck in being reconsidered but honestly I bet they just made another stupid mistake.