GWU-Bizarre situation-IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT??????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I got in

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, SO, I received the thin pathetic letter placing me on the waitlist excatly 10 weeks after my interview. On march 29th I get this big package with all the financial aid info and a letter signed by two Deans asking me to write another letter of intent.
Did my fellow GWU waitlistees also get the same letter?
I just read the other threadand it seems like the big package/letter was send to everybody. Is this true? Please respond.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, how was your interview today? :wink:

(PAD)

I just got back from the airport. I truly cannot judge or asess. I had an asthma attack last night and was on medication(the ones that mke you sleepy-bronchiodilators)-so I truly dont remember major portions of the day. from what I do remember, both my interviewers talked more than me.
The girl in the admissions office said that I should hear anywhere from 2weeks to 4 months. The girls taht I stayed with got in a week before orientation-I think Finch will make me wait and only :clap: "STAR" candidates=you :clap: are notified in two weeks. again, congrats for your acceptance.
I guess its wait-wait-wait for me.
What I found amazing was that Finch is like NYMC for the mid-west.

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent you a PM :) I hope you're feeling better! I'm sorry to post off-topic on your thread, btw.

Dr Foxy: I just replied to your PM.
You are awesome :clap: :clap: :clap: .

Yep got the same package. Sent in a withdrawal letter though, after seeing the standard M-1 budget!

I also got the same package/letter and sent a withdrawal letter.

I received the same packet. Maybe they are updating their wait list to see who is still enthusiastically interested in attending.