H&P ( history and physical examination ) apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moath roubi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The top and most high yield apps which i suggest it for every medical students \
1- Onexam
2- Clinicals-medical history sympton and physical examination
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1412686353.761438.jpg
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1412686369.943650.jpg
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1412686382.144836.jpg
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1412686398.129508.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

I pretty much just followed Maxwell and used feedback from Attendings to tweak things. One Attending, for example, insisted we always knock on the door and introduce ourselves because every encounter was practice for CS.

* Added by edit: Also, I can't really be screwing around with the phone all day. It feels lame and someone might think I'm texting or updating facebook, twitter, or some other silly social networking thing instead of learning. I really only use Epocrates during the day.

Reactions: 1 user
These things made me lazy, honestly. I learned better by doing and figuring out what I did wrong from my team/attending. Having the outline in front makes you reliant on it.
Now, I have no problem talking about a patient in the order I need to without having a sheet to tell me. You're not going to have that with you all the time...

These things made me lazy, honestly. I learned better by doing and figuring out what I did wrong from my team/attending. Having the outline in front makes you reliant on it.
Now, I have no problem talking about a patient in the order I need to without having a sheet to tell me. You're not going to have that with you all the time...

The way to learn is to do it on your own, then look to see what you missed & go back and ask those things
Keeps you learning w/o having to look doofusy in front of the attending

Reactions: 1 user