Had anyone heard from Ohio State?

Started by Pinki
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pinki

Sassy Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm getting "love letters" from other programs, but haven't heard a peep from OSU - has anyone received any follow-up letters from them? I really like their program, did a second look and felt even better about my initial feelings. Knowing full well not all programs send out followup materials, I'm still a bit preoccupied by the fact that I haven't heard anything, ya know?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Per one of our MFM's who did his fellowship at OSU and finished 2 years ago you will not hear anything from OSU. Kaci will respond to emails and tell you that she forwarded on your email to the chair and PD but that is it. He said that they really do complete their match list immediately after the interview.
 
As many of us have mentioned in other threads:
1. Do well on the interview
2. Send a letter of interest
and then let the match do its thing. If they want you, then you've been ranked highly and worrying yourself at this stage of the "game" will only turn your hair gray, drive your sig-other (if any) crazy, and ruin the last days of your med school training before lack of sleep kicks in!😀

Go have a drink, relax, and watch the horse race of a democratic primary we're having and see what happens in March.

Best of luck (not that you'll need it😉)
 
I agree. I haven't heard anything from anyone, including Ohio State, and I don't care. Many of them explicitly state that they don't do follow-ups.
The list is in already now, so no point in fretting...:hardy: