Haha, well that wasn't very nice.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lropp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Apparently my sarcastic humor isn't post worthy ... :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

no its not but try again when you have over 50 posts then ppl might care...

lropp said:
Apparently my sarcastic humor isn't post worthy ... :rolleyes:
The problem lropp is that it was just like the posts of the user you were imitating. We all know you were being sarcastic, but I think it's fair to say that the thread is no longer needed (pending action--I'm genuinely curious what this confession might be :D ). Your thread would give the user a new haven to continue making similar posts, so I figured it would be best to just close 'em all.

But I didn't mean to be a meanie... :oops:

or did I? :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: No harm done.

I don't know what you did, but I still love you! :love: *hug*

it actually livens it up!

Phil Anthropist said:
The problem lropp is that it was just like the posts of the user you were imitating. We all know you were being sarcastic, but I think it's fair to say that the thread is no longer needed (pending action--I'm genuinely curious what this confession might be :D ). Your thread would give the user a new haven to continue making similar posts, so I figured it would be best to just close 'em all.

But I didn't mean to be a meanie... :oops:

or did I? :smuggrin:

talking in codes? now it makes it all that more interesting and i have no clue what you are talking about....but then again i haven't been around all weekend