hai... anyone help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist in USA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hai sdners,
i have received my score and it is 89.as of now iam planning to apply atleast to west coast schhols. may be later i'll take part 1 again
the problem is how to send the scores to the schools. that is all the 3 scores. they are, part1 score, the toefl score, and the gpa.
can i send the photocpies of wat i have with me. or should i ask all of them ,they are, the ada, the toefl institute. and the ece to send the score to the requierd to schools. if so how to do it.plz somebody help. me.
should i call'em and ask or should i write to them.
and one more doubt, .......................how many days it is taking to get the official score report on toefl.and how many days it takes to the score to reach a particular school say for example ucla.
iam going to give my toefl on this wed the 20th. so can anybody tell me if there's sufficient time for the school to receive my toefl score before the appln deadline
any help will be highly appreciated plzzzzzzzzzzz
thankx in advance

Members don't see this ad.

dentist in USA said:
hai sdners,
i have received my score and it is 89.as of now iam planning to apply atleast to west coast schhols. may be later i'll take part 1 again
the problem is how to send the scores to the schools. that is all the 3 scores. they are, part1 score, the toefl score, and the gpa.
can i send the photocpies of wat i have with me. or should i ask all of them ,they are, the ada, the toefl institute. and the ece to send the score to the requierd to schools. if so how to do it.plz somebody help. me.
should i call'em and ask or should i write to them.
and one more doubt, .......................how many days it is taking to get the official score report on toefl.and how many days it takes to the score to reach a particular school say for example ucla.
iam going to give my toefl on this wed the 20th. so can anybody tell me if there's sufficient time for the school to receive my toefl score before the appln deadline
any help will be highly appreciated plzzzzzzzzzzz
thankx in advance
Congratulations on your score.All the best.
You need to send your schools through ADA and ECE.You can not send photocopies.TOEFL SCORE takes 3 weeks .
Hope this helps.