You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Halloween Horrors WW Game Sign Ups [CLOSED]
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Me too, I hope he's doing okayI miss @JaggedJimmyJay ‘s creepy voice messages 🙁

I miss @JaggedJimmyJay ‘s creepy voice messages 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think this is your best work yet
Dang it I'm in a room surrounded by 3 small children and Mrs. Spurs, and I don't want to set off something that will either 1) get inappropriately repeated at school tomorrow, or 2) make Mrs. Spurs judge me.
Bookmarking for later.
Ok. Betty deserves a raise 🤣
Agreed. You don’t want the kids going to school and retelling a historically inaccurate depiction of the Battle of Alesia.Dang it I'm in a room surrounded by 3 small children and Mrs. Spurs, and I don't want to set off something that will either 1) get inappropriately repeated at school tomorrow, or 2) make Mrs. Spurs judge me.
Bookmarking for later.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Milkshakes with Dubz and Zenge: finally attained
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I went rogue and got a sundae, and also didn't get a picture of it
~insert picture of Pumpkin Spice sundae here~
~insert picture of Pumpkin Spice sundae here~
ewI went rogue and got a sundae, and also didn't get a picture of it
~insert picture of Pumpkin Spice sundae here~
Graeter’s. You cannot escape the cultural superpower of Cincinnati.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Are you a pumpkin hater? Because that's what shorty's milkshake is 😛
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And what your sundae was!Are you a pumpkin hater? Because that's what shorty's milkshake is 😛
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
this is why you don't read threads in reverse~insert picture of Pumpkin Spice sundae here~
Are you a pumpkin hater? Because that's what shorty's milkshake is 😛
I think we discussed this during a night cycle in one of the prior games, someone (? @katiemcat ) can back me up--pumpkin spice is wildly overrated.And what your sundae was!
Come, let us have a prolonged debate about this. It gives you a plausible excuse to delay results

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PUMPKIN SPICE IS GOATED YOU TAKE THAT BACK SIRI think we discussed this during a night cycle in one of the prior games, someone (? @katiemcat ) can back me up--pumpkin spice is wildly overrated.
Come, let us have a prolonged debate about this. It gives you a plausible excuse to delay results![]()
I think Clem was hating on my PSLs
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
To be fair it was called "pumpkin spice" because it was pumpkin ice cream on top of a slice of spice cake (plus caramel, pecans, and whipped cream). So not just pumpkin spice flavoring.I think we discussed this during a night cycle in one of the prior games, someone (? @katiemcat ) can back me up--pumpkin spice is wildly overrated.
Come, let us have a prolonged debate about this. It gives you a plausible excuse to delay results![]()
Also it may be overrated but I'm a basic bitch so I don't caaaaaare
OK, I'm listening... this sounds better than I had in mind.To be fair it was called "pumpkin spice" because it was pumpkin ice cream on top of a slice of spice cake (plus caramel, pecans, and whipped cream). So not just pumpkin spice flavoring.
Also it may be overrated but I'm a basic bitch so I don't caaaaaare
I feel like the pic would have really helped in this situation!!!
OK so I was CLEARLY on the winning side of the debate. @Clem J , @_rae_ , @Stagg737 , @Lissarae06 , @screamqueenbee can all attest that pumpkin spice is basicPUMPKIN SPICE IS GOATED YOU TAKE THAT BACK SIR
I think Clem was hating on my PSLs
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was too busy eating it 😢 Here is a promo image thoughOK, I'm listening... this sounds better than I had in mind.
I feel like the pic would have really helped in this situation!!!
Also apparently it was butterscotch, not caramel
Spurs, with all due respect, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
I guess you'll have to invite me on one of these mythical ice cream dates and I'll have to judge for myself 🤤I was too busy eating it 😢 Here is a promo image though
View attachment 411788
Also apparently it was butterscotch, not caramel
So very difficult to narrow it down to one. You'll have to be more specificSpurs, with all due respect, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Did you get that in cbus? 👀 asking for a friend.I was too busy eating it 😢 Here is a promo image though
View attachment 411788
Also apparently it was butterscotch, not caramel
In case anyone was wondering how the knocking on wood to anti-jinx my child waking up is going...
Not well 😂
Not well 😂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes!!Did you get that in cbus? 👀 asking for a friend.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
It is basic, but I am an outlier and should not be counted. @apoptosis09 says I only drink things that should be labelled as poisonOK so I was CLEARLY on the winning side of the debate. @Clem J , @_rae_ , @Stagg737 , @Lissarae06 , @screamqueenbee can all attest that pumpkin spice is basic
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Did you guys go to the Graeters in Arlington? Their milkshakes slaps. I wasn't convinced at first, but I've come around.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
That's some Ohio ass ****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
It is basic, but I am an outlier and should not be counted. @apoptosis09 says I only drink things that should be labelled as poison
fruitsalad
Full Member
i received a report that a pumpkin is a fruit, so a fruit spice latte is highly concerning
I mean, I wasn't gonna say anything, but... that was like saying the "Q" word when you're on call 🙁In case anyone was wondering how the knocking on wood to anti-jinx my child waking up is going...
Not well 😂
Pumpkins are GOURDSi received a report that a pumpkin is a fruit, so a fruit spice latte is highly concerning
(right...?)
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
That's tough bc we're going there this weekendThat's some Ohio ass ****
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
That's tough bc we're going there this weekend
It's AUSTIN'S OR NOTHING
Whoa whoa whoa I like pumpkin spice in concept the lattes just don't do it for me personallyOK so I was CLEARLY on the winning side of the debate. @Clem J , @_rae_ , @Stagg737 , @Lissarae06 , @screamqueenbee can all attest that pumpkin spice is basic
(I'm a basic bitch though so...maybe not helping)
I believe the specific quote was you don’t do it in liquids. I’m going to assume a milkshake counts as liquid?Whoa whoa whoa I like pumpkin spice in concept the lattes just don't do it for me personally
(I'm a basic bitch though so...maybe not helping)
Ice cream is a little more nebulous and I’m willing to withhold judgement
Yeah it doesn't work for me in liquids, I'm not knocking it or saying it's bad it just doesn't do it for meI believe the specific quote was you don’t do it in liquids. I’m going to assume a milkshake counts as liquid?
Ice cream is a little more nebulous and I’m willing to withhold judgement
I've never tried it in ice cream tbh
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I will say, the reason I don't like pumpkin spice is that it's so bland
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
ur nexti received a report that a pumpkin is a fruit, so a fruit spice latte is highly concerning
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't like pecans much (though they were okay in the sundae) but I will also take all the fall apple flavored things, thank you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apple>>>Do not angry react me, shorty, pecan and apple also deserve praise and pumpkin spice is kind of overblown and everywhere. Why do we need pumpkin spice Frosted Flakes? We don’t is the answer.
Pecan is nice in measured amounts
I guess I’m mostly thinking of it in pie form, where it’s basically a vehicle for a sugar bomb. Which is, ya know, fine. But after one slice I’m good for another 12 months.I will not stand by for this pecan slander it is one of the most versatile nuts
I also think I may be developing nut allergy/intolerance as I’m getting older, so I have to be careful. I can’t do pistachios at all 🙁
And that measurement is "as many as you can possibly fit into this pie"Apple>>>
Pecan is nice in measured amounts