The Good PWWace - Sign Ups [CLOSED, game start 11/29]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's just cause I'm a goat
A goat or THE goat?

jeff probst survivor GIF by CBS
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As I previously said, we are traveling back this weekend, so in addition to the fact that I think there is little to go on for the first few votes, don't expect a ton of solving for me this weekend. I'll be going on vibes more than usual
 
I've worked hard to establish a reputation. I've been so successful people have no idea I've been a top poster or posted 400ish times in a day (mostly not one liners too). The sins of my past have been washed away in the river of my slanking present, and through the power of low to medium posting you too can shed expectations and be your best self.
I will never forget

Mostly because it makes me chuckle to remember our champs game and be like "That's the same guy?!" :laugh:
 
I'll tell ya now before roles are out I am covering 2 units next week so will be responsible for 60 patients...my activity is not going to be what you're used to.
Yessss I can be highest poster easy peasy

(Also RIP that sounds terrible)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you thought the kitchens were busy yesterday with the holiday, you should see mod chat today. We're cooking!

As we are doing 24/24 cycles, the game will open tomorrow evening - roles will go out tomorrow as well. I strongly encourage that EVERYONE carefully read the rules post once the game thread is posted, as there will be some rule changes/noteworthy things in this game from previous shARty games due to the nonstandard mechanics we have designed.
 
If you thought the kitchens were busy yesterday with the holiday, you should see mod chat today. We're cooking!

As we are doing 24/24 cycles, the game will open tomorrow evening - roles will go out tomorrow as well. I strongly encourage that EVERYONE carefully read the rules post once the game thread is posted, as there will be some rule changes/noteworthy things in this game from previous shARty games due to the nonstandard mechanics we have designed.
I feel like the odds of me making some sort of catastrophic blunder is very high. My eyes glaze over after like 3 lines 😅
 
If you thought the kitchens were busy yesterday with the holiday, you should see mod chat today. We're cooking!

As we are doing 24/24 cycles, the game will open tomorrow evening - roles will go out tomorrow as well. I strongly encourage that EVERYONE carefully read the rules post once the game thread is posted, as there will be some rule changes/noteworthy things in this game from previous shARty games due to the nonstandard mechanics we have designed.
Reading? In this economy???
 
You probably can tell by my incessant pregame posting but I'm just so euphoric thinking about a WW game about to start. I get to play with my manatee which I don't think has happened in literal years, I get to see dubz, I get to see samac, I get to see all of the other players I love, I get to keep my skill fresh with new players, and I get to play with the cycle that's the best of both what I grew up with and the new normal. I just love everything.
 
You probably can tell by my incessant pregame posting but I'm just so euphoric thinking about a WW game about to start. I get to play with my manatee which I don't think has happened in literal years, I get to see dubz, I get to see samac, I get to see all of the other players I love, I get to keep my skill fresh with new players, and I get to play with the cycle that's the best of both what I grew up with and the new normal. I just love everything.
Love you AM. I’ve missed you. ❤️❤️
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I likely would have kept playing anyways, but seeing that this game was on the docket for the future basically assured it. I’m super stoked 🙂
You'd think that would mean we designed it well in advance, but in typical shARty fashion, we were up until almost midnight last night getting it done 🤣
 
ALSO I AM SO EXCITED

But I am also working tonight when everything opens so please be nice to me I’ll probs chime in even though I say I won’t but I won’t be reliable until tomorrow.

This not wolfy drop in is brought to you by “please don’t kill me N1 I wanna play” Rae
 
.

This not wolfy drop in is brought to you by “please don’t kill me N1 I wanna play” Rae
lol I’ve been wanting to give a similar PSA to not D1/N1 me. Of course I understand it’s a game… so I’ll just need to play well enough to not get yeeted on D1, but not so well that I get killed N1 🙃

Really, I need some vets like dubZ to shine on day 1 and make a target too attractive for the wolves to ignore 😂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol I’ve been wanting to give a similar PSA to not D1/N1 me. Of course I understand it’s a game… so I’ll just need to play well enough to not get yeeted on D1, but not so well that I get killed N1 🙃

Really, I need some vets like dubZ to shine on day 1 and make a target too attractive for the wolves to ignore 😂
I mean, it’s my last shift…. What’re they gonna do, fire me?
 
Who would be on the list of approved players to kill N1 then? Asking for a friend ofc 😇
(not that I've wolfed much)
My personal code on N1 is trying to avoid last games mod(s), people who haven't played for a while, and brand new noobs, but everyone's code varies*

and I haven't wolfed on SDN since 2020
and the last time I scummed, I couldn't kill on N1 anyway :laugh:
and then I committed patricide N2

*I also have a list I make for myself for D1 of who I am/not willing to vote, and I historically have voted wolves D1 when I've followed through with that, but it has the addition of "people I can't read well in early game/at all"