Hampton Class of 2019 DPT acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopefulPT2b

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from Hampton yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I just received an email from them yesterday saying that they are in the process of reviewing applications and to expect to hear back from them with a status update in 3 weeks

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an email from them yesterday saying that they are in the process of reviewing applications and to expect to hear back from them with a status update in 3 weeks

I also recieved the same email. I've heard that Hampton kinda does things on their own timeline, so we'll see!

I received this email as well. Hopefully we hear some good news soon!

Same. Guess we will hear back soon enough.

I got the same email as you guys on January 19th. They will probably send my rejection email on valentine's day ha

Reactions: 1 user
Well I never finished my application I didn't know how to pay the supplemental fee their application is horrible but got the same email hahaha

yep got the same email as y'all! mine said "expect to here in the next 3 weeks and in parenthesis ( 2/12/2016)"

yep got the same email as y'all! mine said "expect to here in the next 3 weeks and in parenthesis ( 2/12/2016)"

Yup, exactly!

"You will be contacted by me within three weeks with an update of your status (2/12/2016)."

I am a current 1st year DPT student here at Hampton. Just a word of advice be patient! A lot of my classmates didn't hear from the school until mid to late February. This year it seems they are more on top of things. If you are are accepted and maybe want to attend another school PLEASE let the school know ASAP, this will give someone else a chance to take your place. My class didn't fill in 2 spots because of this. Good luck to you all I know how you feel.

Reactions: 1 users
I am a current 1st year DPT student here at Hampton. Just a word of advice be patient! A lot of my classmates didn't hear from the school until mid to late February. This year it seems they are more on top of things. If you are are accepted and maybe want to attend another school PLEASE let the school know ASAP, this will give someone else a chance to take your place. My class didn't fill in 2 spots because of this. Good luck to you all I know how you feel.
Thanks for the info!

Hopefully we will hear back by the end of the day. Definitely ready to hear back about the status update!

Members don't see this ad :)
I live like 30 minutes away from Hampton and I know a lot of colleges closed early today because of the snow. I'm sure that has something to do with why no one has heard anything.

I heard back from them today. They said they haven't made final decisions yet again, and they'll provide a status update by march 4th.

I heard back from them today. They said they haven't made final decisions yet again, and they'll provide a status update by march 4th.
I got that same email at 5:30..so I guess we have a few more weeks to wait.

Hello! I was accepted in Hampton University DPT for the Class of 2019! I would like to make a Facebook page so we can get to know each other and find roommates before we start. I can't make the group until I am able to add someone so please find me on Facebook and send me a friend request (Chelts Martin).

Reactions: 5 users
Hi Everyone! I have also applied to Hampton and received the same two emails as everyone else. *sigh*, I thought I would have received at least ONE decision by now.:slap:

Hello! I was accepted in Hampton University DPT for the Class of 2019! I would like to make a Facebook page so we can get to know each other and find roommates before we start. I can't make the group until I am able to add someone so please find me on Facebook and send me a friend request (Chelts Martin).
Congrats!!!!

All is quite on the eastern front still....... Hey Chelts Martin was wondering if you could post your GPA/GRE/ Certs/ Extracurricular if you have time.... Congratulations girl that's awesome! Mine = Cum GPA: 3.22 Pre-Req GPA: 3.61, Gre V-143/M-148/A-4.0 , Certs: Licensed bushiness owner, CSCS, CPR..etc. and Extracurricular I'm on the board of directors for two non profit organizations. Rock it out in DPT school!!

Hey! My GPA is 3.51 prereq 3.29 GRE 146 V 149 Q 4.0 Writing. I've been working as a physical therapy technician since January of 2015 and had about 500 shadowing/ intern hours before then. I was involved on campus in a couple of organizations and volunteered several different places as well. Thank you!

Today is the deadline hopefully we will actually hear back!! :nod:

I got my rejection email yesterday @mana92 Luckily I have already been accepted and attending another program GOOD LUCK YOU ALL!

I just got an email saying I would be contacted April 1st

I received the same email. Hopefully, they'll finally give us our final decisions on April 1st.

i wonder, if we haven't gotten a yes or no yet, we have kinda been waitlisted but haven't officially been told yet? because there are people that have been accepted and rejected and the rest of us are neither.

i wonder, if we haven't gotten a yes or no yet, we have kinda been waitlisted but haven't officially been told yet? because there are people that have been accepted and rejected and the rest of us are neither.

It seems as though there's too many people that got that email for it to be a Waitlist...I think they just have too many applications to look at right now. Apparently enough to move the "final decision" back almost a whole month...

I am sorry they are doing this to you all
I always felt something was fishy about that program that just isn't right!

Hey everyone, I think they just might have too many applications to sort through. I just received a decision email today so hopefully you guys' will come soon, I think they were just giving a rough estimate Best of luck!

Hey everyone, I think they just might have too many applications to sort through. I just received a decision email today so hopefully you guys' will come soon, I think they were just giving a rough estimate Best of luck!

Were you accepted?

I received an email notifying me of my acceptance today! I will, however, be declining as I was accepted at another school. So a spot will open up for anyone still waiting!

I received my acceptance email yesterday! Hampton was literally the last school to get back to me, I was starting to get worried. It only takes one to say yes. :)

Reactions: 4 users
I received my acceptance email yesterday! Hampton was literally the last school to get back to me, I was starting to get worried. It only takes one to say yes. :)
Congratulations to you! Will you be attending ?

Hi I was also accepted into the class of 2019 DPT program. I will be attending. I sent you a friend request on Facebook.

Hello I was accepted into the program and I will be attending.

Congrats! Have you been in touch with anyone else who will be attending the program?

Hey, did anyone get an email on April 1, that they will let you know by May :shrug: They keep delaying the process, I don't know what to expect.

I did! I have let them know that i have gotten accepted elsewhere. It is extremely frustrating how they keeping delaying to tell us since January pretty much.

I guess it's good that they are still reviewing applications. That means we didn't get rejected, yet. haha

Hey, did anyone get an email on April 1, that they will let you know by May :shrug: They keep delaying the process, I don't know what to expect.
Yup I did too

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Hello everyone! I know I am late to the game but I was accepted back in March! I would love to get to know more about my future classmates. Does anyone know if there is a FB group?

I ended up making it off the waitlist for an in-state school, so I did decline my spot at Hampton. I hope this opens up a spot for someone else to succeed there. Good Luck!