You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hampton Class of 2019 DPT acceptance?
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an email from them yesterday saying that they are in the process of reviewing applications and to expect to hear back from them with a status update in 3 weeks
I also recieved the same email. I've heard that Hampton kinda does things on their own timeline, so we'll see!
I received this email as well. Hopefully we hear some good news soon!I just received an email from them yesterday saying that they are in the process of reviewing applications and to expect to hear back from them with a status update in 3 weeks
Same. Guess we will hear back soon enough.I just received an email from them yesterday saying that they are in the process of reviewing applications and to expect to hear back from them with a status update in 3 weeks
Well I never finished my application I didn't know how to pay the supplemental fee their application is horrible but got the same email hahaha
yep got the same email as y'all! mine said "expect to here in the next 3 weeks and in parenthesis ( 2/12/2016)"
Yup, exactly!
"You will be contacted by me within three weeks with an update of your status (2/12/2016)."
I am a current 1st year DPT student here at Hampton. Just a word of advice be patient! A lot of my classmates didn't hear from the school until mid to late February. This year it seems they are more on top of things. If you are are accepted and maybe want to attend another school PLEASE let the school know ASAP, this will give someone else a chance to take your place. My class didn't fill in 2 spots because of this. Good luck to you all I know how you feel.
Thanks for the info!I am a current 1st year DPT student here at Hampton. Just a word of advice be patient! A lot of my classmates didn't hear from the school until mid to late February. This year it seems they are more on top of things. If you are are accepted and maybe want to attend another school PLEASE let the school know ASAP, this will give someone else a chance to take your place. My class didn't fill in 2 spots because of this. Good luck to you all I know how you feel.
Hopefully we will hear back by the end of the day. Definitely ready to hear back about the status update!
Same! I'm pretty disappointed :/I didn't hear anything and its 5 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got that same email at 5:30..so I guess we have a few more weeks to wait.I heard back from them today. They said they haven't made final decisions yet again, and they'll provide a status update by march 4th.
Hello! I was accepted in Hampton University DPT for the Class of 2019! I would like to make a Facebook page so we can get to know each other and find roommates before we start. I can't make the group until I am able to add someone so please find me on Facebook and send me a friend request (Chelts Martin).
Congrats!!!!Hello! I was accepted in Hampton University DPT for the Class of 2019! I would like to make a Facebook page so we can get to know each other and find roommates before we start. I can't make the group until I am able to add someone so please find me on Facebook and send me a friend request (Chelts Martin).
All is quite on the eastern front still....... Hey Chelts Martin was wondering if you could post your GPA/GRE/ Certs/ Extracurricular if you have time.... Congratulations girl that's awesome! Mine = Cum GPA: 3.22 Pre-Req GPA: 3.61, Gre V-143/M-148/A-4.0 , Certs: Licensed bushiness owner, CSCS, CPR..etc. and Extracurricular I'm on the board of directors for two non profit organizations. Rock it out in DPT school!!
Hey! My GPA is 3.51 prereq 3.29 GRE 146 V 149 Q 4.0 Writing. I've been working as a physical therapy technician since January of 2015 and had about 500 shadowing/ intern hours before then. I was involved on campus in a couple of organizations and volunteered several different places as well. Thank you!
I got my rejection email yesterday @mana92 Luckily I have already been accepted and attending another program GOOD LUCK YOU ALL!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i wonder, if we haven't gotten a yes or no yet, we have kinda been waitlisted but haven't officially been told yet? because there are people that have been accepted and rejected and the rest of us are neither.
It seems as though there's too many people that got that email for it to be a Waitlist...I think they just have too many applications to look at right now. Apparently enough to move the "final decision" back almost a whole month...
I am sorry they are doing this to you all
I always felt something was fishy about that program that just isn't right!
I always felt something was fishy about that program that just isn't right!
Hey everyone, I think they just might have too many applications to sort through. I just received a decision email today so hopefully you guys' will come soon, I think they were just giving a rough estimate Best of luck!
Were you accepted?
Yes 🙂Were you accepted?
That's awesome! Congratulations!Yes 🙂
Thank you so much!That's awesome! Congratulations!
I received my acceptance email yesterday! Hampton was literally the last school to get back to me, I was starting to get worried. It only takes one to say yes. 🙂
Congratulations to you! Will you be attending ?I received my acceptance email yesterday! Hampton was literally the last school to get back to me, I was starting to get worried. It only takes one to say yes. 🙂
Hello! I was accepted in Hampton University DPT for the Class of 2019! I would like to make a Facebook page so we can get to know each other and find roommates before we start. I can't make the group until I am able to add someone so please find me on Facebook and send me a friend request (Chelts Martin).
Hi I was also accepted into the class of 2019 DPT program. I will be attending. I sent you a friend request on Facebook.
Hey everyone, I think they just might have too many applications to sort through. I just received a decision email today so hopefully you guys' will come soon, I think they were just giving a rough estimate Best of luck!
Congrats! Have you been in touch with anyone else who will be attending the program?
Hey, did anyone get an email on April 1, that they will let you know by May
They keep delaying the process, I don't know what to expect.
They keep delaying the process, I don't know what to expect. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess it's good that they are still reviewing applications. That means we didn't get rejected, yet. haha
Yup I did tooHey, did anyone get an email on April 1, that they will let you know by MayThey keep delaying the process, I don't know what to expect.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Yep! heres the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/526708010833361/Hello everyone! I know I am late to the game but I was accepted back in March! I would love to get to know more about my future classmates. Does anyone know if there is a FB group?
I ended up making it off the waitlist for an in-state school, so I did decline my spot at Hampton. I hope this opens up a spot for someone else to succeed there. Good Luck!

