-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hampton University DPT Applicants 2018-2019 Cycle
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
goldaline.my.dear
Full Member
They said they received my application materials but I haven't heard anything else yet.
Same here. Supplemental fee, signature, and PTCAS app all finished a week ago, still waiting on hearing anything!They said they received my application materials but I haven't heard anything else yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Future.DPT.Girl
Full Member
Nothing other than making sure we have supplemental application turned in
goldaline.my.dear
Full Member
Wow, march??? That's sooooo lateI heard we will not be hearing anything until march.
I did , but I didn’t get inHas anyone heard anything from Hampton yet?
Future.DPT.Girl
Full Member
Nope, I haven't heard anything
Future.DPT.Girl
Full Member
Hi all! I have applied to Hampton DPT and was curious if anyone has heard back from Admissions? I received an email on March 11 extending the enrollment decision date to April 5th.
Same
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Would you mind sharing your stats? Do you plan to attend?**Update** I just received and accepted my offer to attend HU's DPT program for the class of 2022.
hepatterson
New Member
Awesome! Yeah do you mind sharing stats? That's my top school but they sent out another email that we won't hear anything until May 🙁**Update** I just received and accepted my offer to attend HU's DPT program for the class of 2022.
hepatterson
New Member
Also, how long did they give applicants to accept or decline? Sorry for so many questions!**Update** I just received and accepted my offer to attend HU's DPT program for the class of 2022.
Hampton was the only place i applies and luckily i got my acceptance letter at the end of March.
What were your stats? If you don't mind sharing.
Also, how long did they give applicants to accept or decline? Sorry for so many questions!
I received an email today telling me that I’ve been accepted and they gave me 2 days to decide
hepatterson
New Member
Congrats! How much is the deposit? I put a deposit down somewhere else but I REALLY want to go to Hampton
hepatterson
New Member
My stats as far as my gpa and Gre scores ?
yes please!
Congrats! How much is the deposit? I put a deposit down somewhere else but I REALLY want to go to Hampton
I don't believe Hampton requires a deposit
hepatterson
New Member
I haven't seen anything from Hampton regarding a deposit.
Well that's good to know. Last thing I've heard is that they are sending updates in June :/ I'm starting to lose hope for Hampton and think I'll be going to Michigan soon instead 😢
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes please!
My GPA was 3.2 overall, i can’t remember my core GPA right now, 301 on the GRE