Happy Mother's Day..SDN Superwomen

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LiveLoveFartRepeat

LiveLoveFartRepeat
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Happy mother's day to all the mothers around here...come here share what you did for yourself ( or for other women) or received for this day....

men you can come and brag about what you did for your wife/ mother/grandmother ( or any other significant female in your life) in this beautiful celebration of a mother love 😀

My men took me to Zinnies..Today was All you can eat Crab legs..and only GOD and my husband know how i am crazy about sea food especially crab legs..they are the most beautiful legs ever... :laugh: ( and tast good too)

I did not call my mom...b/c mother's day in the french world is celebrated at the end of May...hey life is good i have two mother's day celebration every year..just like my signature says.. am I blessed or what? 😀
 
My hubby played with our daughter so I could sleep in a little. For lunch he made me his version of the Steak N Shake Frisco melt. My favorite burger, his is very, very close to the original.

He was going to make Alice Springs Chicken (from Outback Steakhouse) for dinner but we ended up eating pizza with my mother and her partner.

Then hubby took our daughter home and gave her a bath and put her to bed while I went shopping at Target with my little sis.

He's doing the laundry now. He's the best.
 
My daughter called from one of her rotations - she is in med school in NC. My son called from college - he is finishing his third year of undergrad. I went golfing with my husband, took a nap, called my mom & his mom then went to dinner! A completely wonderful day (partly because I didn't work!!!).


Happy Mother's Day!