happy mother's day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LiveLoveFartRepeat

LiveLoveFartRepeat
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No happy mother's day thread this year?

Well happy mother's day to all the moms around here, including myself. I hope you had a wonderful day being pampered by your loved one. for my part I got treated like a princess, my hubby cooked and my kids (5 y.o and 9 mo) got to each massage one of my foot :laugh:
 
No happy mother's day thread this year?

Well happy mother's day to all the moms around here, including myself. I hope you had a wonderful day being pampered by your loved one. for my part I got treated like a princess, my hubby cooked and my kids (5 y.o and 9 mo) got to each massage one of my foot :laugh:

That was yesterday. You missed your shot. Wait 364 days, please.