Hard to get married after 30?

No. Not really. Consider yourself doomed if you are in 35 years of age. They say that if you are in your 30 or more than 30 years of age, then you are out of the calendar. Well I don't believe on it. Age is just a number, you know. You can still achieve some things that you can't get once you are married. Try to at least still enjoy your single life. Live free.

Members don't see this ad.

I have known a lots of people who is in their 30 or even greater in 30, they seemed worried about it. But I guess, it is normal. I have sister who even get married at her 33 years of age, And she is now pregnant. She did not regret getting married at late age, in fact she enjoys her single life. At least she is ready to become mom and ready to leave all his social life. Which is a good thing.

I'm in my late 20s or so and in a serious relationship, but not married. Honestly, it's probably down to your looks - guys want younger looking women, so if you still look relatively youthful you'll be fine. If you look like you're still in your 20s you shouldn't have a problem.

Last edited:
I sort of agree with 30s is the new 20s. But I am male in my mid 30s now and still single. I am available if anypone is interested. :p I am also Canadian and virgin. LOL!

I am wondering if there is any dating site for us doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc?

I'm female and a lawyer. Please share if you find that site. :)