Harvard and affiliated hospitals away rotations

Started by Beepboop
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Beepboop

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All! Has anyone applied to an away rotation for July through Harvard's Visiting Student Exchange Clerkship Program that has heard back yet? I called the office last week and they said we'd find out by the end of the day yesterday but I didn't get an email 🙁 Do you think this is a bad sign or do you think they just haven't sent out information yet?
 
I heard back yesterday with a negative response so read into that what you will. Call their registrar (although they're sometimes rude)