1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Harvard Interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by owen_osh, Sep 26, 2002.

1. owen_osh

owen_osh Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone know if Harvard has started sending out interview request? If not, when will they start?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Rapid Decomposition

10+ Year Member

I called to check on the status of my app a little while ago and they said they start sending them out at the beginning of Oct., so pretty soon.

4. On a similar note, did anyone receive a confirmation that their application is complete?

5. Dr. Wall$treet

Dr. Wall$treet Membership Revoked
    Removed

hey im NOOO harvard guy.. defintly not at that level academically but im curious what kinda stats do you need to even apply there or get in? what are u guys waiting for an interfview there have as far as GPAS.. mcats.. ECs etc.. congrats too.. thats awsome for those smart enough to get in! good luck to you

6. CaNEM

CaNEM Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

The average GPA for Harvard med matriculants is about a 3.8 and the average MCAT is a 34-35.

7. relatively prime

relatively prime post happy member
    7+ Year Member

I also called them to see if my ap was complete... and asked them when tehy start sending out interview invites. He said they would be sending them out "pretty soon" and that the first interview day would be Oct. 10.