Harvard is still NOT interviewing!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Fly

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone--
Just received the following email:

Subject: Re: Has HMS started interviewing?
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:26:43 -0400
To: Geoffrey Geiger <[email protected]>

>We have not interviews of any sort at this time.

25 Shattuck Street, Gordon Hall 210
Boston, MA 02115
phone: (617) 432-1550
fax: (617) 432-3307
e-mail: [email protected] (Admissions Office HMS)

It would seem that the Harvard interview that mysteriously appeared on the interview thread was bogus. As such, I removed it when I added my newest (Penn!!) and hopefully this clears up any confusion that remains... :)

Members don't see this ad.

They shouldn't be interviewing! AMCAS still has nearly half the apps unverified...

I think they are testing people's dedication to go to Harvard. I mean, are they gonna wait until after most schools accept and people committ to see who REALLY wanted to go there? Wierd. Why the delay?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm...interesting grammar those Harvard folks seem to be using. :)

Adam

OH MY GOD! i though that was hilarious! He must not have graduated there.

Got grammar check? ;) ;) ;) ;)

got a call from Harvard. they are beginning to schedule interviews (including regular MD). the first ones will be last week of October...

Geez--
I was tired when I first read that email from them this morning--I totally didn't notice how ridiculous the email is!! Too bad spell check doesn't get those pesky tenses correct!

The email is hilarious!!! :D :D :D
(maybe he's a former AMCAS employee...) ;)

Synite-
I stand corrected; sorry for removing your harvard entry--I'll replace it soon if you haven't already. The email just made it sound like they're far from starting...

Synite-
I added back Harvard to the interview list, hope there's no hard feelings... ;) ;)

of course not :) it was just weird cause i had added it last week and it was removed (i thought by you, but guess not), and then removed again today. take it easy...

Synite- I wanted to send you a message to inquire, but alas, you provide neither your email address nor permit private messages...thus, I had to take unilateral action... ;)

oh...didnt even realize my contactability was severely limited...haha. i shall change that..