Harvard letter

Started by sss111
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sss111

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got a letter from Harvard saying that they have received my application and will contact me within the next month. This is for their MD-PhD program. First of all I did not complete the secondary and never sent the application fees. I guess this is some kind of screw up. Anyways was just shocked to get a letter from Harvard 😕 😕 😕
 
Hey, if you get a interview with them in the proceed, you might as well take advantage of it. It's their mistake, not yours. 😎 😎