Harvard MSTP decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SupDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The rumor mill is buzzing even without a thread, so I apologize for fanning the anxiety flames, but just wondering if anyone has any idea whether the acceptance phone calls and rejection/waitlist letters will go out this Friday (acceptance calls) + next week (letters), or next week + the week after next.

Or if decisions simply won't be made this year. :D

Members don't see this ad.

The rumor mill is buzzing even without a thread, so I apologize for fanning the anxiety flames, but just wondering if anyone has any idea whether the acceptance phone calls and rejection/waitlist letters will go out this Friday (acceptance calls) + next week (letters), or next week + the week after next.

Or if decisions simply won't be made this year. :D

they...call? :eek: ... *faint.

Just based on previous years. I mean they might do things differently this year, like personally finding you walking down the street and telling you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know what day it will happen, but you'll get a phone call from the program director (at least, that's the way they used to do it). I wasn't at home, but I remember the message saying "I have some good news for you" and somehow convincing myself that the good news was that I had made it to the waitlist.

Hi Guys,

I got a call from Harvard's MD/PhD office this afternoon (with good news!). I didn't think to ask about their timeline, but I think that means it's all happening. Good luck to everyone!

CHO

I got the phone call with good news too. I still can't believe it!

Congratulations to everyone who got the call. Go out and have a few drinks to celebrate!!

PM me if you have any questions about the Harvard MSTP, Boston, etc. I am not an official representative of the program, but I've been here a long time (9th year in the program, graduating this year) and I can give you my (hopefully not too jaded) perspective on things. Good luck.