Harvard Q

Started by Jameson
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jameson

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Harvard's math req is one year of calc, so how does that work out if your university goes by trimester unlike most schools that just have 2 semester? Do those who attend a trimester university have to take calc I,II, and then a series and sequence course, while those who attend a 2 semester university only have to take calc I and II. This seems kind of unbalanced...
🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄
 
I think as long as you can show them that you cover the same material in 2 quarters that you would have in 2 semesters. normally 3 quarters is equivalent to 2 semesters but there are some classes that are completed in 2quarters.