Harvard Rads Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What's your favorite Harvard rads program

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jhadow

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the differences in the Harvard radiology programs. Could someone help compare/contrast the three programs: Beth Israel Deaconess, Brigham and Women's, and Mass General. Often you hear about the Harvard program... which confused me because there are three. Do they share resources, lectures, etc. Are they completely separate? What's the "personality" of each program?

I did a search here on SDN and couldn't find anything helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

Most people viewing this board have probably not been inside any of these hospitals, let alone the rads departments there, so picking one's "favorite" might not yield very useful information for you there, buddy.

This is comical. You'd be lucky to get an interview let alone match at any of those programs. All great programs. MGH and B&W slightly higher tier than BID

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm interested in the differences in the Trinity. Could someone help compare/contrast the three: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Often you hear about the Trinity... which confused me because there are three. Do they share resources, lectures, etc. Are they completely separate? What's the "personality" of each?

I did a search here on SDN and couldn't find anything helpful.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

musicman1991 said:
This is comical. You'd be lucky to get an interview let alone match at any of those programs. All great programs. MGH and B&W slightly higher tier than BID
im glad you didnt advise my pal from sgu; she just matched at the brigham. be very very careful before being dissmissive of anyone out of hand.

Since no one else has jumped in I'll offer only this very little bit; the rads residents, with whom I come in contact with in the day to day of my job, seem very happy at brigham. I met someonejust last night going to BI for fellowship but he hasn't started, and know no one at MGH. there is another sgu grad about to do fellowship at one of these places but I can't remember where; perhaps I can get him to chime in.