Harvard Secondary: curious question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DontPanic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I added Harvard to my list of school about 2 weeks ago and resubmitted my AMCAS. I still haven't heard word from them giving me the link to their secondary. But since all you SDNers rock, I found the link to their secondary. Their log in is just AMCAS ID and SS#, so on a whim I entered my numbers and it worked. It pulled up their secondary with my name at the top.

So should I wait until I receive the email pointing me to their secondary or just go ahead and do their secondary (no essay)?

Members don't see this ad.

Harvard allows all applicants who submitted AMCAS to submit a secondary. I'm pretty sure they dont send emails asking you to fill one out. They just wait for you to find it yourself. Just my thoughts. I submitted my secondary there without getting an invite and we'll see if they invite me for an interview....good luck with the application process!

Harvard allows all applicants who submitted AMCAS to submit a secondary. I'm pretty sure they dont send emails asking you to fill one out. They just wait for you to find it yourself. Just my thoughts. I submitted my secondary there without getting an invite and we'll see if they invite me for an interview....good luck with the application process!

i got an email with directions on how to fill it out.