harvard secondary essay prompt: question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coralfangs

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
"If you have already graduated, briefly (4000 characters max) summarize your activities since graduation"

do they strictly mean graduation from college?
do I still have to write anything if I went to grad school straight after college and I will be getting my MA degree in oct?

Members don't see this ad.

It's an opportunity to tell them essentially whatever you want, I don't know why you wouldn't write an essay.

Members don't see this ad :)
"If you have already graduated, briefly (4000 characters max) summarize your activities since graduation"

ya bump into problems if you just graduated in june and have been working on apps ever since... "briefly, i have been applying to medical school ever since graduation." i'm not ready to see how they respond to that. :eek:

ya bump into problems if you just graduated in june and have been working on apps ever since... "briefly, i have been applying to medical school ever since graduation." i'm not ready to see how they respond to that. :eek:

I think this applies to people who have graduated for a while (6months+:confused:)