kreno

Candy Man
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2001
Status
Can someone give me the link to Harvard's secondary page? Also, has ANYONE receieved ANYTHING from harvard so far?

About the Ads
OP
K

kreno

Candy Man
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2001
Status
Someone please explain the harvard application. Everytime I go to the site it emails me saying "you application was submitted on.. "blah blah blah. But i just go there and hit the next button, I don't submit. Although I already have submitted, and paid - so i think. Their website/application sucks. I can't believe this from freaking harvard. Anyone else with trouble? I guess I should call to see if they've gotten my stuff. Should I send them letters or just wait until they look at my secondary? Are there instructions anywhere for their secondary? WEIRD. Leon

Street Philosopher

freebird
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2000
ann arbor
Status
Originally posted by kreno
Someone please explain the harvard application. Everytime I go to the site it emails me saying "you application was submitted on.. "blah blah blah. But i just go there and hit the next button, I don't submit. Although I already have submitted, and paid - so i think. Their website/application sucks. I can't believe this from freaking harvard. Anyone else with trouble? I guess I should call to see if they've gotten my stuff. Should I send them letters or just wait until they look at my secondary? Are there instructions anywhere for their secondary? WEIRD. Leon
chill. if something's wrong, they will send us a mass email. this isn't just your application.

OP
K

kreno

Candy Man
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2001
Status
wooow buddy. no need for the attitude - the purpose of this forum is to ask questions. You should chill.

Moving on, I'm asking because i've had a change of permanent address, so a lot of my stuff is getting misplaced, unfortunately. Thanks for your info, Blitz.

Still, the website is messed up, very unprofessional.

Leon

TroutBum

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2002
Denver, CO
Visit site
Status
I thought it was a little confusing too, since there is no final screen when you submit that says "Your application has been submitted" or something like that. But I did get the email that confirmed my payment, which was the last step of the submission process (if I remember correctly), so I'm just treating that as the final confirmation.

About the Ads