Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

harvard secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by kreno, Aug 16, 2002.

1. kreno

kreno Candy Man
    7+ Year Member

Can someone give me the link to Harvard's secondary page? Also, has ANYONE receieved ANYTHING from harvard so far?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr. Dodger Dog

7+ Year Member

yeah i got the packet a few days ago... do a search for the link... i don't have it off hand

4. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

5. kreno

kreno Candy Man
    7+ Year Member

Someone please explain the harvard application. Everytime I go to the site it emails me saying "you application was submitted on.. "blah blah blah. But i just go there and hit the next button, I don't submit. Although I already have submitted, and paid - so i think. Their website/application sucks. I can't believe this from freaking harvard. Anyone else with trouble? I guess I should call to see if they've gotten my stuff. Should I send them letters or just wait until they look at my secondary? Are there instructions anywhere for their secondary? WEIRD. Leon

6. Street Philosopher

10+ Year Member

chill. if something's wrong, they will send us a mass email. this isn't just your application.

7. kreno

kreno Candy Man
    7+ Year Member

wooow buddy. no need for the attitude - the purpose of this forum is to ask questions. You should chill.

Moving on, I'm asking because i've had a change of permanent address, so a lot of my stuff is getting misplaced, unfortunately. Thanks for your info, Blitz.

Still, the website is messed up, very unprofessional.

Leon

8. TroutBum

TroutBum Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I thought it was a little confusing too, since there is no final screen when you submit that says "Your application has been submitted" or something like that. But I did get the email that confirmed my payment, which was the last step of the submission process (if I remember correctly), so I'm just treating that as the final confirmation.