harvard secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kreno

Candy Man
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone give me the link to Harvard's secondary page? Also, has ANYONE receieved ANYTHING from harvard so far?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah i got the packet a few days ago... do a search for the link... i don't have it off hand

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone please explain the harvard application. Everytime I go to the site it emails me saying "you application was submitted on.. "blah blah blah. But i just go there and hit the next button, I don't submit. Although I already have submitted, and paid - so i think. Their website/application sucks. I can't believe this from freaking harvard. Anyone else with trouble? I guess I should call to see if they've gotten my stuff. Should I send them letters or just wait until they look at my secondary? Are there instructions anywhere for their secondary? WEIRD. Leon

Originally posted by kreno
Someone please explain the harvard application. Everytime I go to the site it emails me saying "you application was submitted on.. "blah blah blah. But i just go there and hit the next button, I don't submit. Although I already have submitted, and paid - so i think. Their website/application sucks. I can't believe this from freaking harvard. Anyone else with trouble? I guess I should call to see if they've gotten my stuff. Should I send them letters or just wait until they look at my secondary? Are there instructions anywhere for their secondary? WEIRD. Leon

chill. if something's wrong, they will send us a mass email. this isn't just your application.

wooow buddy. no need for the attitude - the purpose of this forum is to ask questions. You should chill.

Moving on, I'm asking because i've had a change of permanent address, so a lot of my stuff is getting misplaced, unfortunately. Thanks for your info, Blitz.

Still, the website is messed up, very unprofessional.

Leon

I thought it was a little confusing too, since there is no final screen when you submit that says "Your application has been submitted" or something like that. But I did get the email that confirmed my payment, which was the last step of the submission process (if I remember correctly), so I'm just treating that as the final confirmation.