harvard secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctoramc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey did you guys get a message like:

"We successfully received an application from joe doe on 9/11/2002 10:02:08 PM. If you have not already done so, be sure to finalize your application when you are ready to submit it to the Committee on Admissions for review."

- is this pretty much the last year that you get from harvard? They don't seem to send you a email about whether your application is finalized.

Members don't see this ad.

i also got a message saying i payed - and i think that was about it, perhaps i should call to check in on that ... nah forget it - whatever.

If you paid, you should get a second e-mail from [email protected] thanking you for your order and giving order confirmation information (Transaction ID, name, address, etc.).

Members don't see this ad :)
Jot -- you are just cool of dude!! :D

when is my interview from these guys gonna come dang it??!!!

hope they don't shaft me cuz i rejected them once before :)

you turned down harvard Dr. Kev?

dr k, you talking about undergrad?

Originally posted by dr kevin40
when is my interview from these guys gonna come dang it??!!!

hope they don't shaft me cuz i rejected them once before :)

HMS tends to interview later than other schools, so don't worry too much about it. And of course they don't know that you've rejected them before, but damn... you missed a great opportunity. :) (The college is much more interesting and intellectually dynamic than the med school.)

Good luck.

Originally posted by S.c. Cdc28p
HMS tends to interview later than other schools, so don't worry too much about it. And of course they don't know that you've rejected them before, but damn... you missed a great opportunity. :) (The college is much more interesting and intellectually dynamic than the med school.)

Good luck.

Kev, you wouldn't have liked it there. They don't party enough or drink enough. ;) This is especially true among frosh because of those darn proctors.

-RA

Whats the New Pathway Program ?

Is that check optional ....

Originally posted by Random Access
Kev, you wouldn't have liked it there. They don't party enough or drink enough. ;) This is especially true among frosh because of those darn proctors.

-RA

but if i went there, i would've met lilorchid :)

where are you lilorchid??? still around or disappeared permanently

but if i went there, i would've met lilorchid :)

where are you lilorchid??? still around or disappeared permanently

Looks like she hasn't posted since the 2nd week of Aug. Maybe she's lurking, maybe she hasn't achieved the SDN addiction yet. :)

This must have been quite a pic she sent you. ;)

-RA

damn RA, u seem to know a lot bout meand her. hahaha actually, i've been talking to her online too, and she went on vacation but said she'd be back in early sept. ah well.

go harvard@ get yo roll on and send out those invites!

damn RA, u seem to know a lot bout meand her. hahaha actually, i've been talking to her online too, and she went on vacation but said she'd be back in early sept. ah well.

go harvard@ get yo roll on and send out those invites!

Well basically, I just did a search on her posts (all 4 of them)... So it wasn't like I did a lot of research or anything...

-RA