Has anybody received any interviews recently? In the last week or so?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amoxicillin

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you did can you list the school...im hoping NYCOM is on that list!!

Members don't see this ad.

amox: Can I ask why you're trying to apply while you are still talking about taking your mcats? Just curious.

I sent in applications really late and im planning on taking the mcats agan in april if I don't get in....which is probably gonna happen due to my late applications....I scored a 25 on the mcat...im looking at PCOM, NYCOM, NJ, and UNE......im not sure if the 25 is strong enough for those schools. I have a 3.9 undergrad gpa in business.

Members don't see this ad :)
Amoxicillin, I think your best shot is NYCOM. They interview till May and their class is huge. Good luck.

Are you sure they interview till May? How bout PCOM?

Amox: You have a very good gpa. Why do you want to limit yourself to the school you are going to be attending for the next four years just because you are applying very late in the game? My suggestion, take your mcats again, and reapply next year to the school you really want to attend.

do you think a 25 is still too low to get me into say PCOM or NYCOM if I re-apply without taking them? I just don't want to get a lower score...then I have no idea how i will be viewed as.

Probably not, you should be viewed as very competitive granted that you are more than just grades and mcat (these will just get your foot in the door). Just don't compromise on a school that you will be attending for 4 years simply because you are late in applying. You could end up miserable just because it was your only option.

i agree with you completely....but NYCOM is an interest of mine so if I get in that is great. If I don't, i'll hopeuflly do better come april and have my stuff ready by JUne.