has anyone attended live IM board review course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bostonyang

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I tried to see if there were any discussions in the past on live board review courses but couldn't find any.

I'm interested to see if anyone had attended any live review prep for IM board? Specifically, MedStudy, Harvard Medical School annual review or ACP review.

Please let me know your thoughts and input as I'm trying to determine which course would provide me the best educational experience. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I tried to see if there were any discussions in the past on live board review courses but couldn't find any.

I'm interested to see if anyone had attended any live review prep for IM board? Specifically, MedStudy, Harvard Medical School annual review or ACP review.

Please let me know your thoughts and input as I'm trying to determine which course would provide me the best educational experience. Thank you!
ACP ones are only as good as the hospital's board review...ACP has no input into them

if you are going to do one do Awesome review or cleveland clinic

Thank you for your input! Anyone else has any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad :)
ACP ones are only as good as the hospital's board review...ACP has no input into them

if you are going to do one do Awesome review or cleveland clinic

Thanks Rokshana! Did you do any review courses? Could you kindly share with me your experience, pros/cons? Thanks!

I attended awesome board review. It really helped me.. Intense course but worth.