has anyone been accepted to meharry recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

duho.O

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
??

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't either. My status on AADSAS still says "Invited for Interview". What's up with that?

I haven't either. My status on AADSAS still says "Invited for Interview". What's up with that?

when was your interview?

my status is waitlisted and its been a month since that happened. but it used to be invited for interview for a long long long time.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on Dec. 8th.

i interviewed mid Nov, and got acceptance a week and a half ago. however, i wont be going so u may hear from them soon.

I finally got my acceptance letter last week! It was kinda scary though because it was in a small envelope with nothing else attached to it. I'm not going there though, so there will be a space opening up there really soon!!

has anyone recieved acceptance letter, waiting list, or post bac. My still says inviting for interview. please share!

For those who got accepted into Meharry, how many are you Asian?

Does Meharry give preferance to Asians?

An Asian friend of mine got in. I'm wondering how many of them out there.

An Asian friend of mine got in. I'm wondering how many of them out there.

Very few at Meharry. Nashville has a lot of viets and laos. The korean population is decent, but nothing like a bigger city.

What kind of stats are MeHarry board members accepting these days? Last I heard applicants were being accepted with 2.7gpas and 15/15/15 DAT scores. Is this accurate?

Marion