The "I've been accepted to ______ and will be attending ______" thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thought I’d get the ball rolling. I’ve been accepted to Creighton, Case Western, NYU and Minnesota.

I’ll be attending The University of Minnesota!!
Row the boat and Ski-U-Mah!

1671157965161.png
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been accepted to UConn! I'll most likely attend but would like to see what happens when I interview at Columbia. I will be turning down my interview invites to ASDOH and Nova which are occurring in January and February, as well as turning down my waitlist-to-interview spot at MWU-AZ. I've turned down Temple as I did not take the Casper test. Congrats everyone and fingers crossed for those who are waiting to hear back!
 
I was accepted into UNC, USC, Tufts, Marquette, and Maryland. Glory to God! I will (most likely) be attending UNC.
Stats: 3.5cGPA, 3.3ish sGPA, 19AA, 18TS, 21 PAT. (Don't judge just based on stats though, I had a lot of stuff outside of that 🙂 )
Congratulations! Are you in IS or OOS for UNC?