Has anyone been rejected from USC?

Started by pretenda
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pretenda

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if they had sent out any yet since there has been no movement on my app since I finished it in August.
 
I bumped into a guy who interviewed with me at USC. He told me he had been waitlisted and then rejected, so I guess they've begun . . .
 
last year they sent out a mass email around now to everyone rejected...so beware a "change in your status" notification email 😱
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
last year they sent out a mass email around now to everyone rejected...so beware a "change in your status" notification email 😱

The only thing I hate worse than a blow to the head is a blow to the head immediately following a surge of hope and excitement. 😡
 
What about post-secondary rejections. Of course I assumed long ago I've been rejected (complete since October), but just wondered if it's been made official to anyone.
 
I bumped into a guy who interviewed with me at USC. He told me he had been waitlisted and then rejected, so I guess they've begun . . .

wow, they've started rejecting people off the waitlist already? i thought that the waitlist pretty much remained as is until may?