Quantcast

Has anyone been rejected from USC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pretenda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I was just wondering if they had sent out any yet since there has been no movement on my app since I finished it in August.

chevaliermalfet

Don't stop belivin'!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I bumped into a guy who interviewed with me at USC. He told me he had been waitlisted and then rejected, so I guess they've begun . . .

FenderHM

Where there's a will...
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
last year they sent out a mass email around now to everyone rejected...so beware a "change in your status" notification email :eek:

Nomemory

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
last year they sent out a mass email around now to everyone rejected...so beware a "change in your status" notification email :eek:

The only thing I hate worse than a blow to the head is a blow to the head immediately following a surge of hope and excitement. :mad:

Darkshooter326

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
What about post-secondary rejections. Of course I assumed long ago I've been rejected (complete since October), but just wondered if it's been made official to anyone.

K

kara521

I bumped into a guy who interviewed with me at USC. He told me he had been waitlisted and then rejected, so I guess they've begun . . .

wow, they've started rejecting people off the waitlist already? i thought that the waitlist pretty much remained as is until may?