pretenda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I was just wondering if they had sent out any yet since there has been no movement on my app since I finished it in August.

chevaliermalfet

Don't stop belivin'!
10+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I bumped into a guy who interviewed with me at USC. He told me he had been waitlisted and then rejected, so I guess they've begun . . .

FenderHM

Where there's a will...
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
last year they sent out a mass email around now to everyone rejected...so beware a "change in your status" notification email :eek:

About the Ads

Nomemory

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2001
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
last year they sent out a mass email around now to everyone rejected...so beware a "change in your status" notification email :eek:

The only thing I hate worse than a blow to the head is a blow to the head immediately following a surge of hope and excitement. :mad:

Darkshooter326

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
What about post-secondary rejections. Of course I assumed long ago I've been rejected (complete since October), but just wondered if it's been made official to anyone.

K

kara521

I bumped into a guy who interviewed with me at USC. He told me he had been waitlisted and then rejected, so I guess they've begun . . .

wow, they've started rejecting people off the waitlist already? i thought that the waitlist pretty much remained as is until may?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.