About the Ads

bmedclinic

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 9, 2008
Status
Psychologist
I'm not sure I understand. I could see how something similar would be relevant to Beh. Sleep Medicine folks or Speech Pathologists, but both of those areas have very different training methods. This program looks kinda like it would be for a sleep tech position, but that totally doesnt make sense as its a graduate degree.

erg923

Regional Clinical Officer, Centene Corporation
10+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2007
Louisville, KY
Status
Psychologist
The intention is probably to do neurofeedback/biofeedback.
One trick ponies are poor clinicians...and generally not very marketable/appealing to employers.

Last edited:

DynamicDidactic

Ass of Prof
7+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2010
Status
Psychologist
is that at typo in the name? "Graduate School of Behavioral Health sciences" - shouldn't sciences be capitalized?

Feb 29, 2016
Frostbite Falls
Status
Psychologist
is that at typo in the name? "Graduate School of Behavioral Health sciences" - shouldn't sciences be capitalized?
Not strong proof-reading there. Quoted from one of the grading policies:

"Appeals for grade changes must be filed within 30 calendar days of the issuance of grades and must be done in accordance with the School’s grievance procedures (do we have one? Let’s link to it.)."

Indiana_Jane0411

2+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2016
Status
Psychology Student
Not strong proof-reading there. Quoted from one of the grading policies:

"Appeals for grade changes must be filed within 30 calendar days of the issuance of grades and must be done in accordance with the School’s grievance procedures (do we have one? Let’s link to it.)."
I thought you were maybe joking but you weren't... I guess I'll wait here for the grievance policy link.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
About the Ads