Has anyone considered doing this program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shotokan

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure I understand. I could see how something similar would be relevant to Beh. Sleep Medicine folks or Speech Pathologists, but both of those areas have very different training methods. This program looks kinda like it would be for a sleep tech position, but that totally doesnt make sense as its a graduate degree.

The intention is probably to do neurofeedback/biofeedback.

One trick ponies are poor clinicians...and generally not very marketable/appealing to employers.

Last edited:
is that at typo in the name? "Graduate School of Behavioral Health sciences" - shouldn't sciences be capitalized?

is that at typo in the name? "Graduate School of Behavioral Health sciences" - shouldn't sciences be capitalized?

Not strong proof-reading there. Quoted from one of the grading policies:

"Appeals for grade changes must be filed within 30 calendar days of the issuance of grades and must be done in accordance with the School’s grievance procedures (do we have one? Let’s link to it.)."

Reactions: 1 users
Not strong proof-reading there. Quoted from one of the grading policies:

"Appeals for grade changes must be filed within 30 calendar days of the issuance of grades and must be done in accordance with the School’s grievance procedures (do we have one? Let’s link to it.)."

I thought you were maybe joking but you weren't... I guess I'll wait here for the grievance policy link.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
What is the school of breathing sciences? Like pulmonology?