Has Anyone considered N.D. or Naturopathic schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You guys need to understand that science is not always 100% accurate. I thought you all should know that since most of you are well taught in the scientific fields. Causation is NOT correlation, so yes, showing an article that X is related to Y is introducing ecological fallacies. Maybe sometimes the best medicine to life is to let the body be. I have never taken any prescription medications other than an antibiotic suspension when I was little. If the OP made it a point that he is interested in ND, then let him, but don't call him a troll just for that. People lie on the internet, so of course, if you guys find the time to look for inconsistencies on his stats, then so be it. I bet most of you fabricate some of your accomplishments, GPA, and scores as well. Not that it is bad, but we all lie, so chill folks.
 
You guys need to understand that science is not always 100% accurate. I thought you all should know that since most of you are well taught in the scientific fields. Causation is NOT correlation, so yes, showing an article that X is related to Y is introducing ecological fallacies. Maybe sometimes the best medicine to life is to let the body be. I have never taken any prescription medications other than an antibiotic suspension when I was little. If the OP made it a point that he is interested in ND, then let him, but don't call him a troll just for that. People lie on the internet, so of course, if you guys find the time to look for inconsistencies on his stats, then so be it. I bet most of you fabricate some of your accomplishments, GPA, and scores as well. Not that it is bad, but we all lie, so chill folks.

My 4.7 was 100% genuine, thank you very much, and I actually am Egyptian, so writing that I'm a disadvantaged URM was hardly a lie. BITE YOUR TONGUE, SIR.

Did you know that sphinxes are underrepresented in medicine?
 
My 4.7 was 100% genuine, thank you very much, and I actually am Egyptian, so writing that I'm a disadvantaged URM was hardly a lie. BITE YOUR TONGUE, SIR.

Did you know that sphinxes are underrepresented in medicine?


Stupidity is URM, no wonder you walk with that swag.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.