has anyone got off VCU's waitlist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

takobb

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently on VCU's waitlist. wondering if anyone got off the waitlist recently? and would you suggest to make phone calls? Thanks a million for replying.

Members don't see this ad.

i don't know anything about the waitlist, but i can tell you that an SDNer, phillybabe, got off their waitlist at the beginning of august last year. it's still early yet. good luck!

I got accepted off the waitlist about a week and a half ago. They sent me an e-mail, followed by a letter in the regular mail a few days letter. I turned down the acceptance, and they had it set up so I could turn it down on the website, and also fill out a survey at the same time. They asked questions like: 'what made you decide to accept another school over VCU'...multiple choice stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted there and withdrew my application a couple of weeks ago. Seeing as how they only accept the number of students of each entering class, there should be a lot of movement off the waiting list. I hope you get my spot. :)

thanks for all your input....... really appreciate it

does anyone know the chances of getting accepted off of the alternate list for out of staters?

anyone?
BUMP

I got off their waitlist on Monday, May 20th and I am an out-of-state applicant. Hmmm... I also interviewed on Tuesday, March 12th (it was their last day of doing interviews). I hope these dates give you some more context to base your opinions on! Good luck to you :) So far, this is where I'm headed in the fall.