1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

has anyone got off VCU's waitlist?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by takobb, May 28, 2002.

1. takobb

takobb Junior Member

I'm currently on VCU's waitlist. wondering if anyone got off the waitlist recently? and would you suggest to make phone calls? Thanks a million for replying.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CityIvy

CityIvy Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

i don't know anything about the waitlist, but i can tell you that an SDNer, phillybabe, got off their waitlist at the beginning of august last year. it's still early yet. good luck!

4. Laura JC

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I got accepted off the waitlist about a week and a half ago. They sent me an e-mail, followed by a letter in the regular mail a few days letter. I turned down the acceptance, and they had it set up so I could turn it down on the website, and also fill out a survey at the same time. They asked questions like: 'what made you decide to accept another school over VCU'...multiple choice stuff.

5. yOUkNOWtHIS

yOUkNOWtHIS Member
    7+ Year Member

I was accepted there and withdrew my application a couple of weeks ago. Seeing as how they only accept the number of students of each entering class, there should be a lot of movement off the waiting list. I hope you get my spot. :)

6. takobb

takobb Junior Member

thanks for all your input....... really appreciate it

7. traumaMD

traumaMD D O double C
    7+ Year Member

does anyone know the chances of getting accepted off of the alternate list for out of staters?

8. traumaMD

traumaMD D O double C
    7+ Year Member

anyone?
    BUMP

9. labrynth79

labrynth79 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I got off their waitlist on Monday, May 20th and I am an out-of-state applicant. Hmmm... I also interviewed on Tuesday, March 12th (it was their last day of doing interviews). I hope these dates give you some more context to base your opinions on! Good luck to you :) So far, this is where I'm headed in the fall.