Has Anyone Gotten an Interview without August Scores in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
People have been asking this question a lot lately. Has anyone on here submitted amcas early with April MCAT scores, designated they would retake in August, but got invited to an interview before the scores came in October?

Please post if you're one of these people I've never heard of to stop the madness! :wink: :D

Members don't see this ad.

I remember someone got invited to interview at a few schools last year before their August scores came out, but can't really remember who. :oops:

I was invited for an interview before the Aug scores came out (about two weeks prior) - and the Aug MCAT was my first.

Members don't see this ad :)
I retook the mcat in Aug 2001 after taking it that april. I was granted 2 interviews before my scores came out. Howerver the admissions committes waited til they had the scores to decide on my admission to their schools.

i bombed the april mcat, sent in my amcas app anyway, and planned to take the aug test. i had two interview invites before my aug scores came back

what scores did you guys initially get in April?

sorry, i'm a little (well, a lot) shy about posting my scores :( trust me that they were painfully low...