Has anyone gotten in touch directly with USC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrBenny

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just got a letter from USC saying i passed the first round of review, but that they are waiting for official confirmation for mY DAT. first of all, I sent my DAT months ago, and every other school has gotten it. secondly, USC has already sent me 2 letters in the past, one of them similar to this one, saying i had passed initial rounds of review. been trying to call them, can't get in touch at all.. does anyone know anohter number to call? or has emailing them worked?

Members don't see this ad.

USC just started their interviews last month and said that they will be conducting them well into March, so don't worry if you haven't heard much from them. I've always had luck contacting them in the past, although their phone system is a bit difficult to navigate. The person you probably want to speak to is Ryan, so if by some chance you get a hold of a live body request to be transferred to his line. Best of luck!

I talked to him too. Very nice guy.

Yes, try to talk to a live person. Leaving a voicemail doesn't work well. At least in my case.

MrBenny said:
i just got a letter from USC saying i passed the first round of review, but that they are waiting for official confirmation for mY DAT. first of all, I sent my DAT months ago, and every other school has gotten it. secondly, USC has already sent me 2 letters in the past, one of them similar to this one, saying i had passed initial rounds of review. been trying to call them, can't get in touch at all.. does anyone know anohter number to call? or has emailing them worked?

The same thing happened to me. I've gotten letters from them in the past and sent my DAT in July. I called ADA and my scores went to houston instead of USC...had them re-sent so hopefully it'll be there by next week.