Has anyone gotten into UMass yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blinkomom

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's getting late in the application season and I'm getting anxious to the point that it's interfering with my everyday life. Has anyone heard back from UMass for MD/PhD, post-interview? I know they have rolling admissions, but it's already the middle of March and so far I have not heard of anyone getting accepted.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything either. I interviewed late Feb. I just had my PI send in some supplemental stuff for my app and Anne said that the committee is still reviewing things now. :(

They have definitely given out acceptances...can't reveal my sources.

Members don't see this ad :)
They have definitely given out acceptances...can't reveal my sources.

I'm sure they've accepted some already, but I feel like they haven't made the majority of the decisions yet. Just like the reg admissions pool, it seems like they'll probably just accept the superstars and then everyone else has to wait until April/May...otherwise, I'm sure there'd be buzz on this forum cuz I met several other applicants during my interview that were obsessed with SDN.

They basically accept the amount they can take in one year and then accept more as people decline the offers. Then there is an official wait list that people do indeed get accepted from.